Tyrant 150 Details
- Brand: Diatone
- Model: Tyrant 150 ARF kit
- Size: 147 x 104 x 60mm
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 200g frame kit , 400g all-up w/ out battery
- Top Plate: 1.5mm
- Bottom Plate: 4mm
- Flight Controller: Naze32 REV6 6DF(B ) MPU6500
- ESC: 20A
- Motor: 1306 3100kV brushless
- Camera: 600tvl
- VTX: 200mW 40CH
- Props: 3030
- Availability: In stock
- Price: $192
Diatone Tyrant 150 ARF kit
Well unless you have been living under a rock or have absolutely no friends on any social network its really hard to have missed all this hype/spam about the Tyrant release. Don’t get me wrong, I like almost everything diatone does, in our many past reviews diatone has generally gotten better with every new kit. Parts are always very good quality with well thought out designs that push the hobby forward with every release by innovation and price.
What makes this kit a game changer?
Diatone makes it almost too easy to own a true hobby grade fpv quad that competes with some of the higher end USA made kits! Yes, I did just say that…
Now before you blast me with mean tweets you first need to understand why I’m putting the Tyrant on this level. I did say that it just competes with USA kits and here is why.
- Design: Diatone has obviously listened to someone that actually flys, great performing frame design with everything well placed.
- Materials: 3k carbon fiber drilled and cut for a tight fit.
- The Standard: Fat 4mm bottom plate with a 1.5 low-rise top plate.
- The electronics: Naze32, 20a oneshot ready esc’s, 3100kV Brushless motors, camera & vtx with clean PDB.
- Availability: It is available and it is mass produced… but damn shipping from China~
- PRICE: Is a huge factor! and for under $200 shipped, no one can beat this deal.
Available in 3 sizes 150/180/220mm the price difference is so little its more about size preference when choosing one of these kits.