KingKong 210 Sandwich frame kit
Kongs are back on BG WOOP, WOOP! I really,really like KingKong products and when they all went missing at Banggood recently I was bummed. Their props are solid and priced right, the frame kits I have tested are great quality clone stuff.
Yes, I say clone… and you know where you have seen this design before but what can you do. Its not always possible to support the designers when their kits cost $100+ so I guess the next best thing is to buy the knock-off~
Everything has it place on this frame, so there aren’t many options as far as how to setup this kit. The included PCB is well planned out for any mini Name32 or F3 flight controller, 12A to 20A ESCs and 1806 motor cans. LEDs, video gear all have the appropriate connections so it really is just plug and play. The carbon fiber is legit quality typical of KingKong, with a camera tower and a balanced space for 3s-4s battery. Available in red or black so you can pimp on a budget, I say buy one now because they won’t stay in stock.
Recommended set-up for KingKong 210 sandwich frame
- Flight Controller: SP Racing Naze32 Mini | mini F3 Acro
- ESC: KingKong BLHeli 12A w/ OneShot | FVT LittleBee 20A micro w/ OneShot
- Motor: DYS 1306 BX Series | DYS BE1806 2300kV Brushless Black Edition
- Battery: Purple Stars 11.1v 3S 850mAh Lipo Battery | Bonka Power 4s 850 mAh 70c
- Camera: 700tvl |1000tvl | IR Night Vision
- VTX: 5.8 200mW