KingKong 210 Carbon Fiber frame kit
KingKong is crushing the competition by offering solid parts at affordable prices and their latest 210mm kit is another example. Complete and all included in the box, is a carbon fiber frame, FC mount, 5v/12v PCB, motor mounts, camera mount, battery strap, LED kit and 20 props (kingkong props kick @ss too) all for just for $37. That is a killer starter frame kit and when paired up with their other KingKong parts like motors and esc’s you can build a very nice hobby grade fpv racer cheap.
Let’s look at what you get in the KingKong 210 box
- Frame: The frame is real carbon fiber with a 2.5mm bottom plate, drilled holes line up perfect and cut-outs for clean wiring aren’t so big that they degrade frame strength. Arms are attached as part of the bottom plate but you can get a cheaper replacement frame kit in the even you break one. Top plate is a thin 1.5 again you have good holes for clean mounting of everything from antenna to different size batteries. Stand off’s are black aluminum with common M hardware.
- PCB: Typical 5v / 12v PCB with out for the leds and vtx setup, its cool to have one included.
- Led kit: The frame actually has a little lip tucked away in the back that the led mounts to, combined with the plastic cover should make it that much harder to knock off. The led’s themselves are pinned for easy install.
- Motor Mounts: Like little plastic seats that protect your motors these look molded and not 3d printed~
- Camera mount: the same camera mount that we have seen from Diatone, adjustable and allows for multiple mounting positions.
- Battery strap & antenna mounts: Why not just include everything you need… okay they did, in matching red and black.
- KingKong props: If you have been around this hobby at all recently you’ll notice that everyone is using kingkong props. They are durable, balanced well, affordable and always in stock. 20 props included just saved you from adding 20 props separate in your shopping cart… thank you KingKong.
Recommended set-up for the KingKong 210
- Flight Controller: KingKong Micro Naze32 | KingKong Micro F3
- ESC: Kingkong 20A BLHeli | FVT LittleBee 20A micro w/ OneShot
- Motor: KingKong 2204 2300kV | Emax rs2205 2300kV Race Edition
- Insane Power Combo: Emax RS2205 + 20A LittleBees -$133
- Battery: Bonka Power 4s 850 mAh 70c | Dinogy 1000mAh 4s 65c
- Props: KingKong 5040
- Camera: RunCam Swift |RunCam Skyplus | RunCam OWL Night Vision
- VTX: Skyzone 5.8 600mW | Eachine 600mW VTX w/ OSD & mushroom antenna