RunCam 2 HD w/ WiFi
- Brand: RunCam
- Model: RunCam 2 HD WiFi
- Angle of Field: FOV 120°
- Video Resolution: 1440p@30fps / 1080p@60fps / 720p@120fps
- TV Output: NTSC / PAL
- Interface: Micro USB
- Max SD Card Support: 64G (needs class 6 or above)
- Dimension: 66mm(L) x 38mm(W) x 21mm(H)
- Weight: 49g(with battery) | 35g(without battery)
- Battery: 850 mAh
- Power Input: DC 5V-17V
- Availability: In stock
- Price: $99
the RunCam 2 HD with wifi
Today we are going to take a look at the latest runcam 2. In-case you haven’t noticed these orange boxes in the place of everyone’s gopros recently… its time to come out from under that rock and see why everyone is kicking their mobius’s to the curb.
What makes the RunCam 2 so special?
Well first of all is was actually developed as an action cam for fpv (imagine that). Now in its 2nd version the runcam 2 addressed so many common complaints we had with every other action cam on the market. Smashing lenses, losing sd cards and just a really bad design mounted up top of our quads.
What are these amazing features of the runcam 2 you ask
- Video at 1440p@30fps / 1080p@60fps / 720p@120fps.
- Remove and replace the lens.
- Runs on its own battery or the fpv system.
- SD card is totally enclosed.
- Low profile and light design.
These are just a few of the solid features that make the runcam 2 the XaioMi Yi killer. I’m not a total tech nerd so I won’t bother trying to explain why the specs work, I just know if you are at all interested in recording your flights, there is no reason to mess around with anything else. The runcam 2 does everything you need for $100 plain and simple and doesn’t look stupid doing it ( it comes in silver also).