Sextant Frog 230
I get it… a treefrog (thats where my name redeyes comes from) and I really like the sandwiched frames with the 3d prints in the middle. I picture this thing with some DYS motors with bright orange props, littlebee’s with blue shrink wrap in the back and two big red leds on either side of the camera whaaat, this would look sic.
I will say the name is stupid! and the slackers used that trashy glass carbon fiber so it just feels cheap. Its light at just 95 grams including all the 3d printed parts but a little pricey at $36.
Grab one for the novelty of a cool looking build, but don’t expect a high end frame or racer performance just because the premium price tag.
- Flight Controller: Skyline32 | SP Racing Naze32 Mini | CK Racing F3 Acro
- ESC: OverSky MR-20A | FVT LittleBee 20A micro w/ OneShot
- Motor: KingKong 2204 2300kV | Emax rs2205 2300kV Race Edition
- Battery: Bonka Power 4s 850 mAh 70c | Dinogy 1000mAh 4s 65c
- Props: 3020
- Camera: RunCam Swift |RunCam Skyplus | RunCam OWL Night Vision
- VTX: Skyzone 5.8 600mW | Eachine 600mW VTX w/ OSD & mushroom antenna