A shendrone tweaker 180 clone
I have so many bad jokes for this one, its not my fault these guys name these things this way. Anyways let’s take a look at this latest clone available at breaking banggood and see if its enough to keep is up! (I mean in the air, damn what do you take me for).
No joke here, its like shendrones packed something as addicting as meth, because everyone is like…is that a tweaker, I have a tweaker, have you seen my tweaker… wtf. Yes, I have seen it, but typical tweaker who can’t afford it, I rock the clones dude. Those high end frames made in some awesome laboratory are just a little out of my budget… I’ve still gotta eat~someday
Is this tweaker OG
No… just no, its nothing like the real thing. This frame will not keep you up at night drooling over the perfect weave carbon fiber and when its “coming down” it will not withstand the same abuse the shendrones tweaker will.
So is it as good as a shendrone tweaker?
This is still a solid 85 gram frame cloned off one of the most proven and best designs, available with either a 3mm or 4mm thick base plate. It will give you an idea exactly how and what you will need for this style build. If your like me, after the first week your already thinking of better ways to route wires, maybe another component instead. Here’s that option, built it cheap and crash it without fear… set your real tweaker as a shelf queen, there is a billion of these fools just waiting over there to “crank out” alot more where this came from.
Recommended set-up for a crazy RedPawz
- Flight Controller: Skyline32 | CK Racing F3 Acro
- ESC: ZT Spider Lite Pro 20A | FVT LittleBee 20A micro w/ OneShot
- Motor: 1806 2300Kv | 2204 2300kV | 2205 2600kV
- Battery: 3s 1500mAh 60c | 4s 1500mAh 60c | 3s 1300mAh Graphine | 4s 1300mAh Graphine
- Props: 4045 BullNose
- Camera: Foxeer Arrow |Runcam Swift | Runcam OWL plus | Hawkeye Firefly 4k
- VTX: ImmersionRC 5.8 200mW w/raceband | ImmersionRC 5.8 600mW w/raceband