Atlas 450 FPV Micro Wing
- Brand: Oversky
- Model: ATLAS Micro FPV Wing
- Rx Compatibility Options: FrSky-D8
- Wingspan: 450mm (17.7″）
- Length: 230mm (9″)
- Flying Weight: 67g
- Flight Time: Up to 20 minutes
- Motor: brushless motor MX-T 1103 (6400KV)
- ESC: MU-3A
- Prop: MX-P2425(60mm)
- Servo: LSM1300 x2
- Video transmitter: 2-geared power switchable VTX(25mw/150mw), 40CH frequencies (can be upgraded online)
- Camera: 600TVL, 120-degree wide angle, CMOS PAL.
- Price: 99$
Atlas Bnf Brushless Micro FPV Wing
You know you want a brushless micro FPV wing for under $100, then the Oversky Atlas 450 is where its at. This micro FPV wing can fly for up to 20 minutes on a single 2S 600mAH lipo. It comes with everything but a battery and that includes the power system and onboard FPV components. The wingspan is only 17.7″ and the Atlas weighs in at around 67g with a battery.
The Atlas 450 electronics consist of an 1103 6400kv brushless motor, 3A ESC, and 2 servos. The camera is a 600TVL 120-degree FOV CMOS version. A highlight of this wing is the video transmitter, which is 25/150mw selectable 40 channel 5.8Ghz. The main board is an all in one unit that controls everything and also features a flight stabilization system.
Atlas 450 BNF Micro Wing
2x extra propellers