Diatone Lizard 150
Diatone is on it with all these new micro and mini quadcopter frames released lately. Here we have the Diatone Lizard 150 a sub-micro/micro H style frame, which actually is available in two sizes 150mm & 180mm. Made from perfectly cut real carbon fiber, the first thing you’ll notice is the beefy bottom plate (2.5mm thick) wide design, good airflow holes with strength supporting the arms… I like it. The top plate is a little thinner (1mm) with the same ribs and notch for the fpv cam. They also include a little power distribution board, sick for under 20bux.
Overall, the Diatone Lizard 150 is my new favorite micro frame
5 STARS FLY IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!
- Flight Controller: Skyline32 | CC3D Atom | Naze32 Mini | Mini APM 3.1
- ESC: 7A Micro ESC | SimonK 10A | FVT LittleBee 20A micro w/ OneShot
- Motor: Eachine 1104 4000kV Brushless or DYS BE1806 2300kV Brushless Black Edition
- Battery: Purple Stars 11.1v 3S 850mAh Lipo Battery
- Props: 3020
- Camera: 700tvl |1000tvl | IR Night Vision
- VTX: 5.8 200mW