FeeYoung Bee 180 carbon fiber frame kit
The FeeYoung Bee 180 is the perfect frame to start your custom micro build. The Bee 180 is a well thought out and quality kit for $16. My only problem, and it’s a personal preference is the ugly red stand-offs (easy fix).
A closer look at the BEE 180
Obviously the 3 stand-offs is the first thing you notice, which is cool… seems logical less parts= less weight… I’m down. Next is the carbon fiber bottom plate, 2mm thick it has wide arms for 1306-1806 motors with specific holes for esc wires. Again everything on this frame has its place its so well thought out that it makes the build just that much easier. The top plate is just 1mm separated by the three m3 risers, two up front on each side of the fpv camera and one in the back to post up your VTX to. A small plate mounts the fpv at an angle up front and besides a few screws for hardware that is all you get.
What is included with the FeeYoung Bee 180 kit?
- Flight Controller: Skyline32 | CC3D Atom | Naze32 Mini | Mini APM 3.1
- ESC: KingKong BLHeli 12A w/ OneShot | FVT LittleBee 20A micro w/ OneShot
- Motor: KingKong 2204 2300kV Brushless | DYS BE1806 2300kV Brushless Black Edition
- Battery: Purple Stars 11.1v 3s 850mAh Lipo Battery | ZOP 11.1 3s 1000mAh Lipo Battery
- Props: 4045
- Camera: 700tvl |1000tvl | IR Night Vision
- VTX: 5.8 200mW