Sent in for review by Foxtech FPV, this 7-inch LCD display with 40ch 5.8GHz diversity receiver delivers impressive performance (especially once you figure out how to turn the volume down) but it is let down a little by the DVR functionality which lacks resolution and uses a crappy MJPEG format CODEC.
– very bright screen
– anti-glare coating works very well
– receiver diversity improves consistency of reception
– built-in 2800mAH battery gives over 90 minutes operation
– HDMI input (if that’s important to you)
– standard tripod screw mounting
– fully self-contained
– pretty good price for what you get
– DVR only has D1 resolution (640×480)
– DVR uses MJPEG compression
– manual is lacking basics like how to turn down the volume
Disclosure: all the LCD screens used in this video were provided for review purposes by FoxtechFPV.
Sample recording in this review of the Tarot TL130