The Shuriken 180 miniquad from Holybro is a really interesting and well-made little RTF racing drone. They’ve thought of almost everything and the quality seems excellent.
In the few minutes of “line of sight” flying I did, this little craft impressed me but a full flight-test video will be online when the weather has improved.
– well thought out and designed
– highly integrated but uses easily replaced ESCs
– incredibly stiff frame
– the 1806 motors use 3mm shaft and bearings
– selectable FPV VTX power (25mW or 600mW)
– very easy to set up
– comes in Spektrum and FASST (perhaps FrSky) versions
– convenient carry-case
– perhaps the lack of a CCD camera but wait for the flight review
– highly integrated electronics could make for an expensive repair
This product was provided for review purposes by HolyBro Hobby
Please consider supporting this channel via Patreon, every dollar helps make more and better content for you.